
Some of Gracie's friends with their faces paintings and balloons.

The balloon guy made Gracie a carousel to go along with her carnival theme. It was so intricate. There were all different animals. The two pics show an elephant and a horse. He was incredible.


She's also a clown at heart.

Gabe dressed up as a clown and getting some action with the cotton candy.

Carol saved the day not only by sacrificing her body to be covered in sugar but by running the broken cotton candy machine to Springville to exchange it for another one that worked. She's my hero!

Mom tastes so sweet, I think I'll lick her.

Dylan, I mean Spidey!



Gabe dressed up as a clown and getting some action with the cotton candy.

Carol saved the day not only by sacrificing her body to be covered in sugar but by running the broken cotton candy machine to Springville to exchange it for another one that worked. She's my hero!

Mom tastes so sweet, I think I'll lick her.

Dylan, I mean Spidey!

















1 comment:
That was one over the top party Lorna. Glad I have kids your kids' age so they can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Post a Comment