Time to get ready for school! I'm not one who trusts my darlings to the scissors of students but a friend of mine got her hair cut from Kasi at Evans (who has now graduated) and did an awesome job so I booked them on $3.50 Tuesdays and what a bargain. Kasi is awesome. I will have to let you all know where she ends up. (She does great glitter toes too).
BEFORE:
Libby was first. She has naturally curly hair but the top doesn't hold it's curl
so we permed the top part.
Audrey was next. She wasn't so sure about the whole thing.
I couldn't get her to smile for the camera. But she sure looked cute after!
Grace was last. She is a seasoned pro. She loves having her hair done.












2 comments:
Cute girls! Lorna, your blog is adorable and so are your kids! I hope they all start to feel better soon. Good to see you at work tonight!
thanks for this post. My hairdressers in midterms and couldn't get the boys in. I remembered your post. Totally perfect, just down the street & it happened to be a tue. to boot! They turned out great! and who can beat $3.5! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment