

They toasted with milk to go with the chocolate cake. Tyson served his mission in Japan and Dani served a mission in Korea. She was in Brandon's same mission (Tyson's brother). They grew up together and have been friends for a long time. They are cute together!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Michelle and the girls all in purple.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crazy cousins.
Murder Mystery
On Friday night, Steve and I were invited to Christine's Murder Mystery Birthday Party. It was a blast. I found I am not a gifted actress and wonder where my children have acquired the acting bug from but still it was a lot of fun.



KC, aka the maid///////// Alan, aka the butler //////Steve, aka the acct
On Friday night, Steve and I were invited to Christine's Murder Mystery Birthday Party. It was a blast. I found I am not a gifted actress and wonder where my children have acquired the acting bug from but still it was a lot of fun.



KC, aka the maid///////// Alan, aka the butler //////Steve, aka the acct
psychologist//////////////the chauffeur ///////////grieving widow



Rick, aka Fabio the////////Marti, aka rich girl /////Jesse, aka the cop



Rick, aka Fabio the////////Marti, aka rich girl /////Jesse, aka the cop
Lindsay, aka the x-wife////Christine, (far right)///// Brennan, aka the lawyer.
and business partner//////was another rich daughter after the chauffeur.
The party and dinner was awesome. Thanks guys!! Happy Birthday Christine.
Doesn't she look so dead?


Jesse solving the murder//Is Lindsay eyeing the cop or just///Does he look guilty or what?
////////////////////////afraid of his interrogations?/////// Yup, Steve was the murderer.
Only Jesse guessed right.
The funniest quotes of the night belonged to Rick/Fabio who said "I got 1600 on my SAT--my Suntan Application Test" and Alan/butler who commented on Marti's yachting activities. When she was asked what she liked to do on her yacht with her father, Marti said, "You know, just the regular things you do on a yacht". Alan piped up and said she liked to play "Yachtzee"!
Birthday Girls
The funniest quotes of the night belonged to Rick/Fabio who said "I got 1600 on my SAT--my Suntan Application Test" and Alan/butler who commented on Marti's yachting activities. When she was asked what she liked to do on her yacht with her father, Marti said, "You know, just the regular things you do on a yacht". Alan piped up and said she liked to play "Yachtzee"!
Birthday Girls

On Friday, Marci, Maegan, Mary, and I got together at Marci's house for a "birthday lunch" celebrating our birthdays in December and January. The three "M's" are all born in December but were kind enough to include me, the lone "L"/January girl. I have such nice friends. Marci is the ultimate party girl, hostess w/ the mostest, creative queen. She is always planning, going, and doing. She not only has great ideas but she acts on them. She is a great example of friendship and fun. Maegan is the girl with flair. She has an eye for detail and creates some of the cutest things. She is soft and delicate, very girly but in a good way. Mary is sweet and genuine. Mary is very giving and selfless. She is a wonderful cook and is always serving her family (her mom and dad, too). I feel so blessed to live in our neighborhood with such good people who help lift me to be a better person.












1 comment:
Shoot. That's what Christine called about and something came up and I didn't get back to her. Oh well...looks like it was a blast. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment