Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Picture Princess"

"Little girls and girls dresses from Shabby Baby"
I am entering a contest for my girls called "picture princess". It's from the website Shabby Apple that sells adorable little girls, girls and womens dresses. I have three "picture princesses". They all have their unique look but each beautiful. I think they are all photogenic and full of personality, so I am entering all three. I think it would be hard to choose, so why not choose all three!!! We'd even share the dresses! You have to post three pictures of each girl. So here goes:
This is Audrey, age 3. She is full of spunk and personality, but sweet, too. She has darling cowlicks in her hair. Audrey loves to dress up and pose for pictures. She is the youngest of five and is pretty tough. I think she would look adorable in this dress.

This is Liberty, age 6. She is full of charm. She has naturally curly hair and captivating eyes and beautiful lips and smile. She's all girl and loves to look feminine. She is very sweet which shows up in pictures. I think she would look adorable in this dress.


This is Grace, age 8. She is sweet, sporty, and fun. She's very active and mature. She would be very easy to work with because she's not a bit spoiled, just very good natured. I think she would look great in this dress.

3 comments:

Kaerlig said...

It'd be hard to choose between your girls. They are all so beautiful.

McKenzie said...

Winners!! How adorable are they. I love the dresses you picked for each one. Totally fits. (I love the gum ball dress)

Bobbie said...

So cute! Your girls are gorgeous. So, as it turns out, my cousin is the co-owner of Shabby Apple. She actually had my sister bring her twins up to Salt Lake for a morning show to model some of these little girl dresses. They were darling but any of your girls would probably be better behaved than they were on live TV! Good luck!